60 years Porsche Club Nürburgring
Nürburgring | Historical paddock | Ring-boulevard
- Greeting of the arriving participants, including a welcome gift
- In the historical paddock there will be Porsche cars exhibited from six centuries inside the free pits. Commitments were already made by Porsche, the Porsche museum, Manthey-Racing, Kremer-Racing and private collectors with real rarities.
- Famous race- and Porsche drivers already committed to participate
- All around the historical paddock will be booths with food and drinks (inclusive with tickets of category A and B)
- Various exhibitors and artists will present their products in the historical paddock
- In the middle of the historical paddock will be a center stage with live music during the day. During the breaks a DJ ensures entertainment. The music will regularly be interrupted with the presentation of interesting cars and interviews with famous guests.
- Between the qualifying and the Nürburgring Endurance Series (VLN) race, there is a first “small” car parade on the entire Nürburgring circuit, likewise the grand prix circuit and the Nordschleife. This car parade is exclusive for members the PCN and their invited guests and represents a small appetizer for one of the highlights of the 60th anniversary celebration on Saturday afternoon.
- From around 11:15 am, we have the possibility to have a grid-walk with all our guests and participants through the starting-grid of the Nürburgring Endurance Series (VLN).
- Our club is partner of the VLN since 2019. All members of the Porsche Club Nürburgring, guests and participants of category A receive car passes for the entry to the paddock and parking tickets for the event areas 1 and 2 inside the paddock (secured)
- All our guests and participants (category A and B) have free access to the paddock and all opened tribunes during the event.
- Additionally we have the opportunity, to go to the teams pits in small groups and observe them during there work.
- From about 03:45 pm we start with the lineup for the big parade of all our members Porsches, our guests and participants of category A in the paddock.
- It is indeed a world record attempt! The Nürburgring 1927 GmbH & Co. KG gave us the permission to organize a parade with maximum 500 cars on the entire Nürburgring circuit (grand prix circuit and Nordschleife). In the 90 years history of the Nürburgring there has not been something like this.
- We start on the grand prix circuit and turn to the Nordschleife. Of course it is a guided car parade because of safety reasons, that is escorted by a squadron of DMSB cars.
- Our camera crew will escort the car parade with various cars and position permanently installed cameras at neuralgic points of the circuit to record the unprecedented spectacle.
- At the end of the parade all cars will be guided to the Media car park, which is extra locked for us. Of course the car park will be secured at night (of course with exclusion of liability)
- After everyone has freshened up in their hotels, we meet at about 07:30 pm in the Ring Boulevard on the event area A (in front of the Media Wall)
- This is the second big highlight of our 60th anniversary: the gala evening (included in category A tickets)
- After the obligatory welcome and a short official part, we will have a sneak peek of the movie filmed during the car parade, presented on the huge media wall to then briefly recover with a first-class buffet by the Lindner hotel and let the impressions of the day sink in with some gasoline talks.
- About 10 pm the party really goes on. We, the Porsche Club Nürburgring e.V, are very happy that we could book one the best, if not the best, cover bands in Germany for our party. The Decoy band will certainly inspire us till late at night with their wide-ranging repertoire.
- For those of us who a little break in between, there is a small cocktail bar and also a small coffee corner with various coffee delicacies.
- Open end!
Nürburgring | Historical Paddock | Eifel
- For Sunday we have planned a club and family day in the historical paddock.
- The goal is to bring Porsche, the Nürburgring and the Porsche Club scene a little closer to the people of the region.
- The regional print media, radio stations and TV stations will announce the 60th anniversary of the Porsche Club Nürburgring and also report live on site.
- In addition to the various exhibitors from the previous day, our exhibition of interesting Porsche and other famous guests, we have one or another surprise, especially for our younger guests. All kids and teenagers will receive gifts on-site. Additionally the Decoy band will be with us again and entertain with silent unplugged background music.
- Charity event for the children's cancer aid Gieleroth e.V., FASTA e.V. (First Aid Station Tanzania) and Fly & Help. In the past few years, we have been able to provide more than 10,000 euros in donations to the children's cancer aid alone.
- In cooperation with the Nürburgring 1927 GmbH & Co. KG there will be a limited edition of the clothing collection of the Nürburgring shop, branded with the label 60-Jahre Porsche Club Nürburgring. This collection will be presented on Sunday afternoon.
- Presentation of various racing Porsche and interviews with their drivers
- Of course there will be coffee and cake in the afternoon
- Also valid for Sunday: admission, car park, food and drinks are included in the entry fee for the members of the Porsche Club Nürburgring, our guests and participants of category A.
Sounds good to you? Then get yourself tickets now!
Availability is limited.